DTD (Document Type Definition) is to define the legal building blocks of an XML document.
It uses a series of legal elements to define the document structure.
Start learning the DTD !
Table of Contents
- Introduction to DTD
- Introduction to XML DTD, and the reason for using it.
- DTD - XML Building Blocks
- XML can be defined in the DTD building blocks.
- DTD element
- How to use the DTD defines the legal elements of an XML document.
- DTD attribute
- How to use the lawful property DTD defines the XML element.
- DTD entities
- How to use the DTD to define XML entities.
- DTD validation
- How when loading the XML document, DTD test error.
- DTD examples
- Some real DTD cases.
- DTD summary
- In this tutorial article includes a summary of what they learn, and we recommend the next step should be learning.