Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a description of the resources of the network W3C standards.
RDF is a framework for describing network resources, such as the page title, author, date modified, content, and copyright information.
He began studying the RDF !
Table of Contents
- Introduction to RDF
- This chapter explains the concept and role of RDF.
- RDF rules
- This chapter describes the syntax and terminology to be used in RDF.
- RDF instance
- This chapter explains an RDF instance.
- RDF element
- This chapter explains the main elements of RDF: <RDF> and <Description>.
- RDF containers
- RDF containers are used to describe groups of things. This chapter explains RDF container element: <Bag>, <Seq> and <Alt>.
- RDF collections
- RDF is used to describe a collection of groups containing only the specified members. This chapter explains how to describe the collection.
- RDF Schema
- This chapter explains RDF Schema for RDF extensions.
- RDF Dublin Core
- This chapter on DCMI, DCMI provides a description of the network object properties.
- RDF OWL
- This chapter describes the OWL builds on RDF language.
- RDF Reference Manual
- This chapter contains a complete RDF reference manual.