XForms is the next generation of HTML forms.
In our XForms tutorial, you will learn how to start the application in the XForms application.
Start learning the XForms !
Table of Contents
- Introduction to XForms
- This chapter explains the concept of XForms, and how it differs from HTML forms.
- XForms Model
- This chapter describes the XForms model (XForms Model).
- XForms namespace
- This chapter describes the XForms namespace.
- XForms examples
- This chapter demonstrates an XForms instance.
- XForms XPath
- This chapter explains how to use XForms XPath to address data.
- XForms input
- This chapter describes the XForms user interface controls (user interface controls).
- XForms selection
- This chapter describes XForms Selection Controls (Selection Controls).
- XForms data types
- This chapter describes the data types used in XForms.
- XForms Properties
- This chapter describes the XForms property.
- XForms behavior
- This chapter describes the XForms behavior (actions).
- XForms Functions
- XForms has predefined functions. However, you can also call is already defined in the script function.