It refers to Extensible Markup Language XML
XML is designed to transmit and store data.
In our XML tutorial, you will learn what is XML, and the difference between XML and HTML.
XML is very important, and very easy to learn.
Start learning the XML !
Learn by example! Use our editor, you can edit the XML code, and then click the button to see the test results.
Try it yourself !
In w3my Test your XML skills!
Start Quiz !
Table of Contents
- Introduction to XML
- What is XML, and how it differs from HTML.
- How to use XML
- Different XML use.
- XML tree structure
- XML documents on how to form a logical tree structure.
- XML Syntax
- Logical and very simple XML syntax rules.
- XML elements
- XML element content and naming rules, the relationship between the Father and the Son elements.
- XML attribute
- How to use XML attributes provide additional information about elements.
- XML validation
- Good documentation in the form of difference between documents and legal, as well as how to provide the structure of XML documents.
- XML Validator
- Simple XML grammar checker online.
- XML Browser Support
- The most commonly used browser XML support
- View XML in browser
- How your browser to view the XML file.
- Use CSS to display XML
- How to use CSS to display an XML file.
- Use XSL to display XML
- How to use XSL to display an XML file.
- XML parser
- How to use the browser to read, update, create and manipulate XML documents.
- XML DOM
- About XML Document Object Model (DOM).
- XML to HTML
- How to display XML data in an HTML document.
- XMLHttpRequest Object
- How without reloading the page using data from the server to update the page.
- XML Applications
- XML Namespaces
- How to use XML namespaces to avoid element name conflicts.
- XML CDATA
- How to inform the XML parser not to parse the text.
- XML coding
- How to use different character sets in your XML document.
- XML server
- How to output XML from the server.
- Advanced XML DOM
- More on XML document object model of knowledge.
- XML Do not
- This section explains in When using XML to avoid the use of technology.
- To store data in an XML file
- Normally, we store the data in the database. However, if we want the data easier to use, it can store data in XML files.
- XML technology
- The most common XML-related technologies.
- Real-life XML
- XML examples of how it is used in the real world.
- XML Editor
- When editing XML documents, why use XML editor.
- XML summary
- In this tutorial article includes a summary of what they learn, and we recommend to you the next step should be learning.
XML Instance / Quiz
- XML instance
- A lot of XML instance!
- XML Quiz
- In w3my Test your XML skills!